I caused a short circuit and the RCD has tripped. What should I do?

Created by Support Ease2pay, Modified on Fri, 21 Apr 2023 at 11:41 AM by Support Ease2pay

Remove the plug from the pole's socket and make sure that the short circuit is rectified. Then switch the earth leakage circuit breaker back on and plug your plug back into the socket.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article